Po dłuższej przerwie mamy dla Was konkretną ofertę pracy ze stolicy. Zdecydowanie warto rozważyć.
Mają ciekawy produkt i jeszcze ciekawszą historię 🙂
Szczegóły oferty znajdziecie poniżej. Aplikować można za pośrednictwem tej strony.
CKSource has been a successful software company for over 10 years. There’s a good chance you’ve either unknowingly used one of our products or visited a site that created content using our rich text editing component – CKEditor. Our current customers include companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Siemens, Citibank, Disney, Oracle, AT&T, NBCUniversal, Accenture, and hundreds more worldwide recognized brands. To learn more check out our websites: ckeditor.com and cksource.com.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a talented Technical Writer who would empower our software team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth experience in preparing technical documents for a wide range of audiences (developers, end-users, customers).
- Excellent spoken and written English (native or close to native) and good Polish.
- Experience documenting software and working with development teams.
- Very good proofreading skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team.
- Time management skills and deadline-oriented approach.
Nice to have:
- Ability to learn fast about highly technical topics and translate this knowledge into business benefits while writing articles.
- Ability to work in the development environment: GitHub, setting up software, reading code.
- Ability to easily come up with creative ideas for new articles.
- SEO knowledge to properly optimize articles.
- Writing, editing, and reviewing our technical documentation (guides, API documentation, samples), blog posts and release notes.
- Creating content in Markdown, HTML, plain text, as code comments.
- Producing screenshots and screencasts showcasing our products and their features.
- Working with the members of the development team to create the documentation.
In return we offer:
- Peer-to-peer workplace driven by holacracy practice.
- Relaxed work atmosphere and flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work in our offices in Warsaw or remotely.
- Ability to constantly develop your interest in web technologies.
- Great level of independence in your new role.
- Stable job with regular employment or B2B contract (annual 26-day leave included).
- Multisport card and private medical care (Enel-Med or Medicover).
- Fresh fruit, coffee, creative rooms and table football in the office.
- Great location in Warsaw near the Arkadia shopping center with its free car parking.
- Additional days and budget for development (up to 5 days/year and PLN 6000/year based on employee’s seniority).
Please send your CV and links to 3 pieces of published writing.