Why are we doing this?
Because technical communication is not only our profession but also our passion. We were missing a website providing news, information about documentation tools, best practices, conferences, trainings and other events from the tech comm area. We couldn’t wait anymore, that’s why in a moment of weakness we decided to create it.
We have the following goals:
- Providing information about the Polish and foreign tech comm scenes
- Following current events
- Writing about tech comm seriously and cheerfully
- Building a Polish knowledge base about technical communication that helps novice Tech Writers start their careers and broadens the knowledge of more experienced specialists
- Spreading awareness about the Technical Writer profession in Poland
- Building a community and sharing experience
Who are we?
We’re a small group of people who, in a broad sense, professionally create, distribute, and manage technical documentation.
Some of us are humanists who got into the tech comm field thanks to their proficiency in foreign languages and still try to get their heads around technical nuances. Others hold degrees in engineering and love to write but they don’t necessarily know how to do it. We worked or still work in corporations, large and small companies, and as freelancers. We like this job and vice versa 🙂
Meet the current editorial staff: