Tym razem mamy dla Was szansę na wejście do zawodu pod okiem doświadczonych kolegów i koleżanek.
Ten pan może udzielić Wam dokładniejszych informacji na temat poniższej oferty.
Technical Writer – Internship (3 months)
About the job:
In this role, you will cooperate with a member of a technical writing team at ABB who is based in Krakow. This person will introduce you to guidelines for writing ABB documentation and assign writing tasks. You will have time to learn about assets management software and its existing documentation. You will become a rotating member of Scrum teams based in Krakow to better understand the product that is being developed here.
Above all these down-to-earth requirements, you will meet one of the most welcoming, friendly, and talented development teams that are there. They will help you understand new product features, provide necessary resources, and create unforgettable atmosphere at work.
In short, we would like you to be a back-up person for regular writing tasks that happen on a bi-weekly basis and to help unload an ever growing documentation backlog. It means that you will:
- Update existing product documentation (installation, upgrade, and user guides).
- Review documentation created by other team members.
- Write product release notes.
- Plan your work and deliver pieces of documentation at sprint-like intervals.
- Cooperate with developers, testers, and designers to create technically accurate documentation.
- Create simple screenshots.
- Address feedback coming from documentation readers.
- Review engineering documents.
- Active student status is a must
- Very good spoken and written English
- Ability to explain complex processes in a simple way
- Good understanding of IT/Software Engineering concepts
- Technical background is a plus
- Problem-solving mind, creativity, and can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and work independently as much as possible
Good to have but not required:
- Some knowledge of using GIT and document processing/editing tools like: MS Word, MS Excel, MadCap Flare, or other similar programs
- Experience with working in a content management system
- Experience in documenting procedures, guidelines, step processes for software, machinery, or other industries
- Experience in documenting API
- Some knowledge of XML, HTML, and CSS
- Any knowledge of any programming language
- Anything relevant for this kind of job that is not mentioned above