- Excellent writing skills in English
- Proven expertise and experience in preparation of instructional material
- 3+ years of experience in teaching or preparing training material
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, ability to listen actively
- International exposure and working in multinational environment
- University Degree or equivalent. A Degree in Science, Engineering or BA is a plus
- Experience with the usage and/or configuration of a Learning Management System is a plus
- Usage of authoring software to design visually impacting material is a plus
- Based on content selected by Subject Matter Experts, the Technical Writer will produce high quality training material in different formats, using training industry standards and methodologies to ensure an appropriate level of quality and a timely delivery of the deliverables
- The training material will mostly be produced with the Microsoft Office suite. Formats of training can be multiple: self-learning presentations with a quizz, recorded videos, exercises, quizzes, or even live webinars in some occasions.
- The Technical Writer will implement those trainings in the online Learning Management System (LMS) of the company, participating to the creation of a company-wide training catalogue.
- The Technical Writer will use his/her experience to propose, improve and create training templates and guidelines. With this regards, the Technical Writer will act as a pioneer of the Learning and Development function of the company
- The Technical Writer will regularly interact with Subject Matter Experts to review, adjust, improve and approve the training material before implementing it