Dziś kolejna ciekawa oferta pracy dla Technical Writera! Szczegóły poniżej.
Gdański oddział Atlassiana poszukuje samodzielnego technical writera, który dołączy do szybko rozwijającego się zespołu. Rekrutacja jest zdalna, praca z domu lub z biura. Naszym zdaniem nie powinniście się długo zastanawiać. Co macie do stracenia? Osoby zainteresowane mogą aplikować poprzez formularz zgłoszeniowy zamieszczony w ogłoszeniu na stronie firmy.
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. As our offices re-open, Atlassians can choose to work remotely or return to an office, unless it’s necessary for the role to be performed in the office. Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Information is a powerful and essential element of the user experience. For builders developing apps, it’s the same tablestakes – without great documentation, it is nearly impossible to build new apps, services, and products.
This journey begins as developers get started with building on the Atlassian stack, and ends with a living set of reference materials that answer any question they may have as they build, launch, monitor, and support their work. The mission of the Content Design in Ecosystem is to guide everyone who uses the Atlassian platform to confidently meet their goals. We’re on the lookout for a writer to build well-crafted experiences paired with technical documentation for Atlassian’s Developer Platform.
At Atlassian, we look at the way we communicate technical information to our internal and third-party developers as an end-to-end journey. We empower teams to experiment with a variety of approaches to creating information in the documentation, supporting materials, and anywhere else our developers experience information.
More about you
The Ecosystem team is distributed, and we embrace an environment of asynchronous communication. You’ll need strong communication skills and the ability to build working relationships with coworkers in locations around the globe.
As a Content Designer, you are an adept communicator, able to provide reviews on the content their team members build. You can explain complex features and capabilities in ways that are useful for experienced audiences, but which are also helpful and approachable for more novice readers getting into the domain or learning a new API. You have the ability to be empathetic as a writer and are able to put yourself in the user’s position to help tackle problems before they’re asked. In this role, you’ll create a range of content from getting started guides and examples to overarching content in our Shift team within Ecosystem Platform. You will also get the chance to work with our world-class technical writing team on in-depth documentation of technical features.
When you join the team, you would be expected to have:
- ability to create high-quality user-facing content for software,
- be a strong user advocate, especially for new developers and partners,
- ability to compassionately give and receive editorial and technical feedback,
- ability to plan, prioritize, and carry out sophisticated writing projects with high attention to detail along the way,
- excellent communication skills, especially when working with a distributed team,
- proficiency in technical writing skills,
- familiarity with standard web-based publishing tools (e.g., Markdown, HTML, CSS, XML),
- familiarity with standard developer tools (e.g., Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo),
- experience documenting APIs, writing code samples, tutorials, and other technical content related to building or extending products and apps.
And ideally, you would have:
- a background in engineering/software development,
- a knack for creatively engaging with developer audiences,
- experience working on cross-product documentation,
- the ability to challenge yourself and others,
- experience in improving or building both information architectures and content strategies for documentation,
- experience with usability testing, card sorting, journey mapping, and other techniques to ensure that your work is not just accurate, but that it is also effective for your target audience.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who’s who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.