Dziś oferta z Wrocławia, z fińskiej firmy, po angielsku 🙂 Raczej dla oświadczonej osoby, ale próbować mogą wszyscy!
Oryginalne ogłoszenie wraz z możliwością aplikowania znajdziecie pod linkiem.
Main Responsibility Areas:
You’re a member of a team that take end-to-end responsibility of creating product documentation for certain Nokia product(s).
You’re responsible of planning, designing, writing, updating and maintaining documents assigned to you.
You may be responsible of a specific technical area that is related to R&D content or of other areas in customer documentation, such as information architecture, graphic editing, tools maintenance, production automations, etc.
– Cooperate with R&D teams in alignment with software development mode to plan, design, write and update your documents in compliance with Nokia provided tools, processes and quality standard.
– Send your documents for technical and language reviews upon agreed checkpoints and continuously improve the quality of your deliverables.
– Send your documents for Quality Assurance tests upon agreed program checkpoints and fix the defects within program defined schedule to ensure on-time delivery.
– Handle post-delivery defects according to required processes and standards.
– Install and use the product(s) to research and verify the documents.
– Work with developers, consulting services, marketing, verification, and training personnel to complete and continuously improve document deliverables.
– Publish the documents to internal and external customers.
– Proactively initiate improvements or propose innovative solutions to challenge the status quo and make your deliverables better continuously.
– Provide consultancy, support and guidance to document readers in the purpose of helping them use the product(s) efficiently.
– Three or more years of experience writing in the software field for technical and end-user audiences.
– Mastery of the English language, with excellent writing ability and extraordinary attention to detail.
– Ability to work well with others and communicate clearly in a collaborative work environment.
– Ability to gather and synthesize technical information efficiently.
– Strong work ethic, accountability, motivation, and the desire to produce work that reflects the best of your ability.
– Experience with information design concepts, including structured writing, with demonstrated ability to design and develop documentation deliverables.
– Experience with the software development life cycle.
– Experience working with an XML-based semantic markup language.
– Proficiency with document and help authoring tools (Oxygen preferred). Experience with Eclipse user assistance also is preferred.
– Experience working with version control systems (e.g., Subversion) and defect-tracking systems (e.g., JIRA).
– Familiarity with database technologies.
– Familiarity with web-based technologies, such as XML and HTML.
– Familiarity with object-oriented programming or scripting languages.