Dziś znów mamy dla Was ofertę pracy – znana firma z tradycjami – Electrolux. Kto zgadnie w jakim mieście?
Odpowiedź na końcu oferty. Tak, zgadliście :). Oferta zainteresuje zapewne bardziej i mniej doświadczonych techwriterów.
We are currently looking for User Manual Author (Technical Writer) to join the UM Authors Team within Global R&D Cooking / Electrolux Major Appliances Europe.
UM Authors’ Team primary task is creation and update of user manuals and other required product documentation for end consumer. User Manual Author is also responsible for maintenance of content created in Content Management System, and close cooperation with remote interfaces in order to collect necessary technical information and project requirements.
- Transformation of product technical information into consumer oriented instructions
- Delivery of complete user documentation ready for translation within defined time
- Efficient management of complex product information
- Close cooperation with subject matter experts
- Maintenance of updated project documentation and status
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field (or linguistics but supported by technical skills)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent, result-oriented working style
- Advanced communication skills and easiness in establishing contact with other people
- Ability to effectively acquire information from remote interfaces and databases
- Attention to details
- Good task management skills & ability to work under strict deadlines
- Fluency in English as main communication / content creation language
- Experience in using / ease of learning dedicated Content Management Systems would be an asset
- Experience in working with DITA XML content creation / management systems would be an asset
- Experience gained in international/complex organization would be an asset
- Interesting job in a multinational company
- Participation in challenging international projects
- Work in a friendly and professional environment
- Flexible work time
- Stability of employment
- Attractive social benefits package
Please send your Cv and cover letter in English as attachments – firstname.lastname@example.org ( reference code UMA/15).
Branża: Inżynieria, Inne