Warta rozważenia opcja na początek w zawodzie. Wiele nie trzeba wiedzieć, za to można się dużo nauczyć. I jeszcze za to płacą. Oferta z Krakowa.
RND DELMIA User Assistance Developer (Intern)
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Technical Writer (Intern)
Imagine new horizons…
Joining 3DS User Assistance Development team will allow you to get extensive experience in a creative, friendly and professional environment where people feel good. Our employees are constantly upgrading their skills, developing their competences and can fully use their potential.
3DS professionals work with innovative technologies, build world-class products and cooperate with global customers. Being part of 3DS means working in international, well-organized and collaborative teams using agile techniques.
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS
What will your role be?
– Write product documentation for software projects (user guides, online documentation, training materials, etc.)
– Maintain, improve quality and coverage of both internal and external documentation
– Contribute to the documentation tasks estimations, planning, reviews and approval process
– Interact with programmers, testers, business analysts and other stakeholders to expand knowledge about the product and ensure necessary information is documented
Your key success factors:
– Fluency in English both written and spoken
– Ability to understand IT/software technology
– Demonstrated skills in writing (candidates will have to pass a test; portfolio would be an asset)
– Good familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (with emphasis on Word and PowerPoint)
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Ideal candidate would be:
– IT passionate student or graduate of English philology, or
– Native speaker of English with IT background
Additional Skills (valuable, but not required):
– Experience in technical communication
– Experience in preparing e-trainings and/or giving trainings
– Familiarity with technical information authoring tools (e.g. Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare)
– Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and/or WMS experience
– Basic knowledge of Windows Server environments
– A certificate in Technical Communication (ITCQF or similar)