Szukasz pracy jako techwriter? A może chcesz zatrudnić najlepszych techwriterów na świecie? Pomożemy. Publikujemy ogłoszenia pracodawców którzy się do nas zwrócą i pomagamy je rozszyfrować kandydatom którzy do nas napiszą.
Dziś pierwsza oferta:
Technical Writer – Krakow, Poland
Apriso as a part of Dassault Systemes is a world leader in adaptive manufacturing execution systems and its solutions support production for over 200 customers around the world.
To keep up with the dynamic growth of the company and its Krakow office, we are looking for candidates for the position of Technical Writer.
Joining the Documentation team you will have an opportunity to develop your career in a creative and professional environment, among skilled, competent and friendly people. New technologies, well organized teams working in agile methodology, international class products and customers are true advantages of working in Apriso.
• Write product documentation for software projects (user guides, online documentation, training materials etc.).
• Maintain, improve quality and coverage of both internal and external documentation.
• Contribute to the documentation tasks estimations, planning, reviews and approval process.
• Interact with programmers, testers and business analysts to expand knowledge about the product and ensure necessary information is documented.
• Fluency in English both written and spoken.
• Ability to understand IT/Software technology.
• Demonstrated skills in writing (candidates will have to pass a test, portfolio would be an asset).
• Good familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (with emphasis on Word).
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Ideal candidate would be:
• Native Speaker with IT background, or
• IT passionate BA in English philology, or
• IT graduate with excellent command of English.
Additional Skills (valuable, but not required):
• Experience in technical communication.
• Experience in preparing e-trainings and/or giving trainings.
• Familiarity with technical information authoring tools (e.g. Adobe RoboHelp, MadCap Flare, Just Systems XMetaL).
• Manufacturing Execution System (MES) and/or WMS experience.
• Basic knowledge of Windows Server environments.
• Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience.
• Rich benefits package including medical care.
• Employment in a stable company with well-established market position.
• Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team.
Interested to take on the challenge?
Please apply via our job portal:
Or you can express interest in this position, submit your resume in English to: email@example.com