Bardzo ciekawe stanowisko – dużo pisania, ale z elementami konsultingu i zarządzania. Brzmi ciekawie?
Dla nas zdecydowanie tak! Szczególnie, że firma wydaje się nie tylko doceniać wartość informacji technicznej, ale również ewangelizuje innych w tym względzie:
Szczegóły ogłoszenia poniżej, a także pod linkiem, gdzie znajdziecie również magiczny przycisk „Apply”.
Technical Writer with German
We are looking for a person who enjoys writing, consulting and managing documentation projects for our customers. As a Technical Writer, you maintain contact with our customers, research and gather information about the products for which documentation is created, work with illustrators and translation coordinators, and also carry responsibility for deadlines and project completion. In short, as an independent and result-driven team worker you have a central position in creating technical documentation. You may be working at our customers’ site on a secondment basis for shorter or longer periods.
B.Sc. or M.Sc. in engineering field or philology with very good results in education.
Expectations and qualifications:
- Experience in writing documentation for software, machinery, aerospace, defense or other industries.
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Good spoken German. Writing technical documentation in the language is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in documenting procedures, guidelines, step processes.
- Very good knowledge of document processing/editing tools like MS Word, Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, or other similar programs.
- Ability to work in structured documents: XML, DITA, S1000D.
- Experience with working in a content management system is an advantage.
- A linguistic background and/or affinity for technology are great assets.
You are someone who…
- speaks English fluently
- enjoys challenges
- communicates effectively with other team members from different locations
- is a quick learner and is always looking for new opportunities to learn
- cares about customer and quality
- is a motivated self-starter always looking to make something better
- ’Let’s do it’ attitude
- Dedicated technical and soft skills training, ‚Friday’s Coffee’ lectures
- Work in a variety of projects using different technologies
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performanceAnnual salary review
- An open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working environment – with people with the same values and interest
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- We work across all stages of the product life cycle – from a concept until a ready-to-use device
- Work locally or travel abroad, if you want to
- Private medical care at Medicover
- Multisport card
- Life insurance
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation
- Lunch subsidy
- Company mobile phone
- Eyeglasses subsidy
- Relocation support
- Online courses and library
- Foreign languages lessons (English, German)
- Company car policy
Why work with us?
Etteplan is a place for people driven by innovation and technology. We like to share our passion for trying new things, exchanging ideas and learning new technologies. Such an environment, experience and technical knowledge help us to develop and create incredible solutions to our client’s needs. Unknown and challenges are what we are always looking for – if this is you, this could be the place for you.
For more information please contact Erwina Łobaza (firstname.lastname@example.org, +48 668 678 758).