Największa firma software’owa w Europie poszukuje techwritera. Praca z biura w centrum Gliwic lub zdalnie.
Nowa osoba dołączy do zespołu tworzącego dokumentację dla projektu Kyma. Kyma jest opartym na platformie Kubernetes środowiskiem dla aplikacji, dzięki któremu można je łączyć, rozszerzać i dostosowywać do swoich potrzeb. Sami sprawdźcie jak wygląda tworzona w firmie dokumentacja open source i komercyjna.
Tutaj znajduje się link do strony z ogłoszeniem. Kandydaci są proszeni o aplikowanie przez tę właśnie stronę.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND PRODUCT
Kyma is a fundamental application runtime of SAP BTP, built on top of Kubernetes. It allows users to seamlessly run their cloud-native applications and combine legacy monolithic systems with the cloud-native world and microservices.
As a Technical Writer, you will work on documentation for the Kyma project, for both its open-source and commercial part.
As part of a product team, you will participate in the whole lifecycle of the product over a long period of time.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Create, maintain and continuously improve our product documentation (in English), with the help of a development team
- Contribute to defining documentation standards and best practices, and make sure the documentation is created according to them
- Work closely with software developers, other technical writers, product owners, and other subject matter experts in an Agile environment
- Be the documentation expert who supports and mentors other people within the team and across the project
- Have an understanding of the docs-as-code approach
- As the product we develop is based on the open-source project Kyma, you will be able to contribute to the open source community
- We expect that you also value transparency, communication and collaboration, as we do!
- University degree in Information Technologies, Language Studies (with a strong interest in modern technologies), or being a recognized expert in technical writing
- 3+ years of proven experience in technical writing and/or software documentation.
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to understand and explain complex technical concepts
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technologies and tools
- Being proactive and able to work as a member of a self-organized team
- Experience in Markdown, HTML
- Knowledge on creating topic-based documentation and content management systems (DITA CMS) would be a plus
- Essential understanding of Agile software development
- A certificate confirming the language level would be an advantage
We offer a rich package of benefits including:
- Flexible working hours, including home working
- Life insurance, private medical care, multibenefit system, lunch pass
- Savings programs
- Sponsored English courses
- Multiple learning and development and training opportunities