Amerykańska firma Parasoft poszukuje Technical Writera do swojego polskiego zespołu.
Parasoft jest wiodącym dostawcą rozwiązań do tworzenia i testowania oprogramowania różnego typu. Główna siedziba firmy zlokalizowana jest w słonecznej Kalifornii.
Aktualnie firma poszukuje samodzielnego technical writera, który dołączy do szybko rozwijającego się zespołu programistów. Osoba ta będzie odpowiedzialna za tworzenie dokumentacji technicznej skierowanej do klienta końcowego kilku linii produktów.
Technical Writer – Poland, Remote
Parasoft is the leading provider of solutions for development and testing of IoT, embedded/safety critical and enterprise applications. Located just outside Los Angeles in beautiful Monrovia, we are a dynamic company with a strong vision, great people and cutting-edge technology. Parasoft fills a critical and rapidly expanding role in a world where organizations demand agility and quality in the software they release to customers.
We are seeking a self-driven technical writer to join our fast-moving Development team. You will be responsible for creating customer-facing technical documentation for several product lines. In this role, you will work closely with product managers, software engineers, and other team members to ensure that the product documentation is up-to-date, accurate, and delivers useful information to our customers. You may also be called on to assist with sales and marketing collateral, such as white papers, case studies, blogs, and articles for industry publications.
- Create and maintain end-user documentation for several products in the Parasoft portfolio.
- Ensure that documentation follows consistent writing style standards and guidelines.
- Actively participate in product planning meetings.
- Actively look for opportunities to improve documentation content, processes, and/or workflows.
- Assist and engage other writers in the company as needed.
- Provide feedback to developers, leads, and product managers when applicable.
- 5+ years’ experience writing end-user documentation for software products -or- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in English, Computer Science, Technical Writing, or Instructional Design, with 3+ years of technical writing experience, preferably for software development.
- Experience using a wiki-based documentation system (Confluence).
- Experience tracking work in Jira or similar system.
- Experience working as part of an agile team.
- Excellent at reviewing documentation written by other writers to ensure clarity, completeness, accuracy, and overall quality standards.
- Demonstrated ability to learn “geek-level” material rapidly and independently.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Comfortable developing new content from scratch.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work hands-on with the software being documented.
- Knowledge of software testing technologies, computer development environments, operating systems, and programming languages a plus.
- Working for the market leader in the embedded development testing and service virtualization.
- Interesting work with a variety of technologies in an international environment.
- Opportunity to work with leading companies in different industries worldwide.
- Stable employment, a competitive salary, private healthcare, life insurance, a sport package and attractive social events.
- Fruit or snacks in the office.
- Friendly atmosphere and individual approach to each employee.