Nobl9, amerykański startup z zespołem developerskim w Poznaniu, poszukuje Technical Writer’a.
Widełki na stanowisku Technical Writer’a to 8 000 – 12 000 zł netto (B2B) lub 6 600 – 10 000 zł brutto (uop).
Ofertę znajdziecie poniżej oraz pod tym adresem. W tym samym miejscu znajdują się magiczne przyciski „Apply Now” oraz „Submit Application”.
Why work at Nobl9?
Now more than ever our lives depend on digital services and Nobl9 is on a mission to make them reliable and efficient. Our category-defining Service Level Objective (SLO) platform is gaining traction with many organizations that care about service excellence. If you like working on hard problems that can have a massive impact and want to join a fast-growing startup that is helping organizations improve the reliability of their software this is the place for you.
We operate in two locations, the US and Poland, with Poznań being the headquarters of our Engineering Team. Our squad consists of a wide range of IT professionals, including software engineers, quality assurance specialists, project managers, agile delivery managers, and product owners. As an expansion-stage startup, we’re in constant need of more fuel to grow faster – which is why we’re looking for new talents to join Nobl9!
Currently, we’re on the lookout for a Technical Writer who’ll swell the ranks of our Engineering Team in Poland (Poznan).
In this role you will:
- Become a part of the team which bring to life a product that makes a difference: an innovative Service Level Objectives (#SLOs) platform released publicly in January 2021
- Work with Marketing, Product, Partnership, and Engineering Teams to turn technical discussions into compelling written content
- Write easy-to-understand user interface specification, user guides, and online content
- Produce high-quality documentation targeted at a technical audience
- Create tutorials to help end-users (mainly DevOps and Site Reliability Engineers) use our solutions
- Analyze existing and yet-to-be-written content with the view to identifying room for improvement
- Work in a friendly non-corporate atmosphere that prioritizes flexibility and autonomy over stiff procedures and fixed hierarchy
- Hone your skills daily as Site Reliability Engineering is still gaining traction and there is so much more to learn about it
Here are the qualities we’d like you to possess:
- Proven working experience in writing software documentation (please, do send us a portfolio featuring your best technical writing pieces)
- Experience working in the IT industry and a deep understanding of the software development process
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and translate them into straightforward text and image
- Native-level written English
- Experience with DevOps or Developer Tools is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills in both Polish and English (the role requires close interaction with our teams located both in Poland and across the ocean)
- Team player skills
What is Nobl9?
Nobl9, the software reliability platform, is in the noble pursuit of reliable software. We help software developers, DevOps practitioners, and reliability engineers deliver reliable features faster. Through software-defined Service Level Objectives (SLOs) we can help you link monitoring and other logging and tracing data to user happiness and business KPIs.
Nobl9 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.