Poszukiwany Techwriter z doświadczeniem. Praca w branży IT. Będziesz tworzyć dokumentację do oprogramowania. Po angielsku. Brzmi ciekawie?
W takim razie czytaj dalej 🙂
Oferta trafia do Was dzięki firmie rekrutacyjnej itMatch, wszelkie pytania a także CV wysyłajcie na adres: rekrutacja[at]itmatch.pl.
Our Client provides the platform that powers a highly successful, online only, grocery delivery business. Unlike its competitors, our Client does not pick groceries from store shelves. Instead highly automated fulfilment centers are used as part of a fully integrated e-commerce operation. This operation is powered by a set of state of the art software systems. The company responsible for their continued development, ensuring industry leading service and efficiency through cutting edge technology and continuous innovation.
This technology platform is developed in house and the division has a strong emphasis on software engineering. The working environment combines informality in areas such as dress and management style with a strong commitment to professionalism and quality.
The main purpose of this role is to work on designated software development projects, with an emphasis on writing robust, effective documentation, and developing, maintaining, deploying and supporting high-quality self documentation systems. To take an active role in supporting business needs and meeting organisational objectives, as part of the team.
Team members, Internal clients, Vendors as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your main responsibility is to participate effectively in all stages of systems development life cycle including:
- Produce clear, easy-to-read, and consistent software documentation and supporting content
- Become a subject matter expert for the areas you work on
- Work closely with product owners and developers
- Contribute to the working methods and processes of the team
- Create strategic approach to internal documentation
You are also responsible for:
- Close, face to face collaboration with development teams – incorporate them into documentation process
- Write the help and other content that is needed to support the internal tools we create
- Empower developers to create and maintain documentation for tools they build
- Produce consistent screenshots and other visualisations when required
You may be asked to perform tasks as required by management deemed as a reasonable request. This job description is a summary of the typical functions of the role, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of possible role responsibilities, tasks and duties and is subject to review. The responsibilities, tasks and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in the job description and other duties, as assigned, might form part of the job.
Typical outcome of your work
- Online help materials
- Screenshots and other visualisations when required
- In-house training pathways
- Procedures and tools that empower developers to self document their work
Desired skills & competencies
- Experience writing software documentation.
- Impeccable written English, and the ability to write consistently and concisely in accordance with a style guide.
- The ability to write easy-to-read, fluent text in plain English, and the capability to organise content clearly.
- Proven experience of working with development and QA to write and deliver documentation.
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines, across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Are keen to learn and through your materials help others to learn.
- Technical Excellence : demonstrates intellectual rigour, possesses relevant abilities & is able to pick up new skills quickly
- Innovation & Problem Solving: able to solve complex problems, participates in continuous improvement, adapts the ideas of others
- Productivity, Drive & Achievement: proactive approach, gets things done, demonstrates accountability & ownership, priorities own workload
- Business awareness: ability to apply learned skills, awareness beyond immediate area/role
- Adaptability: working under pressure, flexible, positive & focused during times of change
- Communication & Impact: strong verbal and written communication in English and Polish. Robust interaction with internal clients
- Teamwork: works well with others & actively contributes towards team objectives
- Permanent Contract
- Multi Sport Card
- Medical Insurance
- Life assurance
- Lunch Vouchers
- Training and Development opportunities