Poszukiwany Technical Writer który nie obawia się kodu nowych wyzwań. Jeśli lubisz pisać, a do tego potrafisz szybko rozwiązywać problemy, to stanowisko jest dla Ciebie. Możliwość negocjacji warunków pracy!
Akamai poszukuje osoby, która wesprze prężnie rozwijający się zespół dokumentacji technicznej. W centrum zainteresowania firmy są zarówno zaawansowane usługi dostarczania i zabezpieczania treści w internecie, jak również codzienna komunikacja, edukacja i praca.
Poniżej oferta, a aplikować możecie przez stronę z ogłoszeniem.
Are you a fast learner who is fascinated by technology?
Would you like to learn little-known secrets of the Internet?
Help shape the path of our innovative engineering team
Our team creates automation that helps engineers build and maintain Akamai’s Edge Platform. The Edge Platform Systems group is a software engineering team that automates processes to help the rest of the department work more efficiently. We are looking for a technical writer to improve our documentation and increase our team’s information standardization and organization.
Partner with global technical experts
You’ll work closely with technical experts across the Network Systems team. Acting as your audience’s champion, you’ll help them do their best and most efficient work, and teach them how to clearly document the tools they write.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing a consistent format for NetSys tool developer documentation
- Improving the information architecture of our documentation sets and tool suite
- Increasing discoverability of information
- Reducing engineering ramp-up time on new projects
- Reducing work needed from other teams with lightweight nomenclature reviews and communication planning
- Increasing information access by creating user-facing database documentation using current technical writing practices
Do what you love
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have an educational background in English, Computer Science, Library or Information Science, Digital Humanities or equivalent experience
- Read and understand code in Python, Java, C++, or similar programming language
- Tackle difficult problems and come up with unconventional solutions
- Enjoy helping others understand information science and standards
- Have some experience writing code (this is a huge plus)
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
Innovating on a global scale, we deliver our customers a fast, smart and secure intelligent edge platform. Working against a backdrop of digital collaboration, our highly skilled teams build progressive solutions that have the scope to transform entertainment, business, and life in ways that we have yet to imagine.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.