W pełni zdalna praca w firmie z Los Angeles? To możliwe! Sprawdźcie najnowszą ofertę, są tam również konkretne kwoty 🙂
Tym razem pracodawca przygotował dla Was prezentację – lubimy to i rekomendujemy innym firmom:
Aplikować możecie bezpośrednio na stronie z ogłoszeniem, lub emailem na adres techcareers(at)flipfit.com. Dla Waszej wygody wklejamy je również poniżej.
Aha, widełki płacowe to: 5000-8500 PLN netto
About the job
Our team consists of like-minded people that have a mission of delivering the most personalized experience to the world. We attract people that really want to stand out in their fields while making a difference in the world.We’re looking for a Technical Writer to join our team. This is an early-stage opportunity to join a company that is fundamentally formatting the understanding of application functionality. If you want to play an important role in clarifying the technical concepts of our product, this is the position for you.Our dream Technical Writer at Flip in the role is responsible for the entire documentation in the company, its clarification, and translation into modern and professional instructions for product users.
- studying and understanding company products,
- working closely with engineers, product managers and testers to define problems, prototype interactions of existing and new features,
- clarifying and translating technical concepts with the development team into modern instructions for product users
- communicating research, problems, updates, and ideas across the team,
- contributing to and defining internal documentation standards,
- reviewing published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content
- facilitating polite and transparent communication with all team members,
- embracing the fast-paced and ambiguous nature of the startup to solve real problems.
- fluency in English (min. C1 level) – MUST,
- previous experience working with writing technical documentation (Software Development preferred),
- interest in both technical writing and mobile telecommunications systems,
- creativity and the ability to obtain information and content,
- analytical approach disciplined and focused on details,
- excellent communication skills, continuous improvement mindset.
- previous experience working for e-commerce or social media platforms,
- experience working in a start-up environment,
- demonstrated track record of success in building products based on consumer needs and research.
- fully remote job,
- working hours from 8:00 / 9:00 AM CEST till 4:00 / 5:00 PM CEST,
- integration events,
- startup atmosphere,
- non-corporate communication across teams,
- an international environment where English is required.
Please include the following note to your application:”I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.”