Oferta dla ludzi kochających nowe technologie – naprawdę ciekawa! Z Krakowa.
Wszystkie szczegóły dostępne również bezpośrednio u źródła.
Are you looking for new challenges? Would you like to work in an international services company?
3di helps customers communicate technical information about their products and services. This involves creating, translating and distributing content to the people who need it. This could be through multilingual information portals, e-learning, videos or embedded mobile applications.
3di works with organisations of all sizes providing technical authoring, translation and localization services. We pride ourselves on user-centered design and careful analysis. We want to strengthen the third pillar – innovation – and we want you to help us.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Technical Lead with experience delivering technology-centric solutions. The goal is to support our service delivery teams in the UK and Poland.
This job offers challenges of exploring new areas (automation, machine translation, testing). If you are technologically-minded and a strong leader, this is the position for you. For more information please see the full technical lead job description
As the Technical Lead, your role will include, but is not confined to:
- Leading the company’s technology strategy to ensure delivery teams can successfully deliver services to our customers
- Defining and implementing technology, tools, procedures, and policies to ensure 3di services meet company and customer requirements, e.g. security, licensing and ISO standards
- Seeking out new opportunities to continuously improve the company’s ability to deliver services
- Providing technical expertise to sales and consulting teams to support winning new business
- Talent for leading, supporting and encouraging others
- Talent for analysing, understanding and resolving technological issues
- Ability to work in a geographically dispersed team with colleagues, external suppliers and customers
- Clear communication style
- The drive to get details right
- Professional curiosity and instinct to challenge and understand „why” as well as „how”
- Creative problem solver with keen interest in technology
- Hands-on experience with programming or IT; no specific technology required, but some preferences listed in the next section
- Fluent English and Polish
- Track-record of learning and developing
- Experience with any of the following:
- C# .NET
- XML and XSLT
- DITA and DITA OT
- Jenkins CI
- MadCap Flare and Lingo
- Experience as a manager
- Experience leading technological projects support teams, or IT departments
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience with tools for technical communication or translation/localization
- Experience with natural language generation, machine translation, or AI
Location: Krakow, Poland
Salary: 10,000 to 15,000 PLN gross a month
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Applicants are being reviewed and contacted as and when their applications are received. Applicants must be eligible to work in Poland. Due to funding restrictions, we are unable to sponsor visa applications. Applicants must also be fluent in Polish and English as it is essential to do the job.