Zaprzyjaźniona firma szuka starszego techwritera… chętni do pracy nad „badass digital marketing platform”?
Szczegóły oferty poniżej, za LinkedIn, gdzie znajdziecie całość. Możecie tam również zaaplikować.
In this position, you will strengthen our Learning and Documentation Team and create an excellent, easy to understand and helpful technical documentation for the whole Mapp Cloud. We are looking for a fellow Technical Writer (m/w/d) who will be responsible for creating technical integration documents (API, SDK, Plugins), FAQs and learning material. We believe in clear, concise and consistent knowledge transfer with a wide-range of different customer personas, and this being the foundation of building successful products and sustaining that success.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help building a new company wide documentation platform in Confluence, which will include all customer facing documentation, like Training chapters, Best practices, FAQs, API, SDK
- Create a concept for this documentation and structure the content to target different personas such as data analysts, marketing professionals, IT professionals and/or developers
- You will work closely with the Product Development Teams and Engineers to ensure learning documents and related documentation platform is up to date and accurate
- Review current documentation, work on editing, developmental editing, updating, proof reading and reiterating where necessary to address different customer personas
- Work closely with Customer Care Teams to create documents, update and/or amend existing documents in relation to the information acquired from customer feedback and support tickets
- Closely monitor the usage, manage and maintain documentation consistency and actuality based on data driven decisions to iterate and improve the product documentation over time
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
This position requires a proven track record of creating and maintaining online help, user manuals, release notes, training documentation for processes, products and technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge in Confluence
- Ability to meet short deadlines without compromising content quality
- Good understanding of the SaaS business and customer intelligence concept
- Clear and concise communication with a wide variety of key stakeholders
- Experience working in an agile environment and ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities