Poszukiwany Technical Writer z doświadczeniem! Jeśli masz zdolności w pisaniu dokumentacji produktowej, a do tego potrafisz szybko rozwiązywać problemy, to stanowisko jest dla Ciebie 😉
Akamai poszukuje osoby, która wesprze prężnie rozwijający się zespół dokumentacji technicznej. W centrum zainteresowania firmy są zarówno zaawansowane usługi dostarczania i zabezpieczania treści w internecie, jak również codzienna komunikacja, edukacja i praca.
Poniżej oferta, a aplikować możecie przez stronę z ogłoszeniem.
Do you love solving complex problems?
Would you enjoy making a difference to our customers’ experience?
Join our Technical Writing Team!
Our Technical Writing team is responsible for creating content that assists both users and developers working with Akamai products. Writers specialize in UI text, in-product user assistance, product documentation, and API/Developer materials.
Help us deliver best-in-class security documentation
As a Senior Technical Writer, you’ll join an established writing team focused on web security solutions. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop high-quality content to enhance our customer experience. You’ll focus on our APIs, creating both reference and task-based content that enables and supports the Developer Audience.
As a Technical Writer Senior II, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in an Agile development environment to gather information and manage project timelines
- Developing comprehensive API documentation, including authentication and authorization details, full reference and task-based content, error messaging, and sample code in multiple Languages
- Developing and documenting API use cases
- Maintaining and versioning documentation to align with application releases and broader initiatives
- Creating API documentation according to company standards, and creating standards and guidelines where none yet exist
- Writing in-app guidance to help developers define and set protections for their own APIs
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Writing, Computer Science, or another related field or its equivalent
- Have demonstrated experience documenting RESTful API’s
- Have demonstrated experience using GIT and continuous integration
- Be capable of optimizing development and documentation processes
- Possess excellent communication and writing skills in English
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
We are happy to discuss flexible working options in this role, please discuss your requirements with the recruiter when you apply.
Working with us
At Akamai, we’re curious, innovative, collaborative and tenacious. We celebrate diversity of thought and we hold an unwavering belief that we can make a meaningful difference. Our teams use their global perspectives to put customers at the forefront of everything they do, so if you are people-centric, you’ll thrive here.
Working for you
At Akamai, we will provide you with opportunities to grow, flourish, and achieve great things. Our benefit options are designed to meet your individual needs for today and in the future. We provide benefits surrounding all aspects of your life:
- Your health
- Your finances
- Your family
- Your time at work
- Your time pursuing other endeavors
Our benefit plan options are designed to meet your individual needs and budget, both today and in the future.
The Controller of your personal data is Akamai Technologies Poland Sp. z o.o. , with registered office at Opolska 100, 31-323 Kraków. Your data is processed for the purpose of the current recruitment process. Providing data is voluntary but necessary for this purpose. Processing your data is lawful because it is necessary in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (article 6 point 1b of Regulation EU 2016/679 – GDPR). If you are providing more personal data than required in accordance with applicable laws, you are providing such data voluntarily and processing of those data is based on your consent (article 6 point 1a of the GDPR). More information regarding Akamai’s policies and procedures for processing of personal data during the recruitment process, including on how to submit data access request or contact us, is available in the Akamai Privacy Statement (https://www.akamai.com/us/en/multimedia/documents/akamai/akamai-privacy-statement.pdf).