Dziś mamy dla Was ofertę dużego kalibru. Sympatyczna nadmorska firma poszukuje kogoś do zadań specjalnych!
Pewnie kojarzycie nazwę Atlassian? To dostawca tak popularnych narzędzi jak np. JIRA, Confluence czy Trello. Jest duża szansa że używacie ich na co dzień. A teraz możecie mieć wpływ na treści które będą towarzyszyły tym narzędziom, ponieważ Spartez to bardzo poważny i bliski partner Atlassiana. O ile się orientujemy, warunki pracy w tej firmie wcale nie są spartańskie, wręcz przeciwnie 😉 Sami możecie o tym trochę przeczytać w ofercie.
Całość ogłoszenia znajdziecie poniżej a także pod tym adresem: https://spartez.com/jobs/content-design-manager
Aplikujemy przez ten link.
Content Design Manager
Do you get a kick out of seeing tough concepts explained in simple language? Do you love finding innovative solutions for hard content problems? Does managing a team of smart wordsmiths sound appealing? If so, we have an exciting role at Atlassian for you.
In this role, you’ll manage a team of content designers across multiple products, helping them develop their craft in all areas including UI copy writing, content strategy, and content creation and delivery. You’ll also work closely with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to shape a content strategy that supports the user experience within (and across) our products.
Does this sound like you?
- You enjoy leading and growing people, but are ok with writing from time to time.
- You’re a born collaborator who listens carefully and communicates clearly.
- Your record of shipping quality experiences and documentation will dazzle us.
- You have a passion for driving teams towards amazing solutions that balance customer and business needs.
- You believe in constantly pushing to improve, learn, and do more to help customers through great content.
In this team, you’d be encouraged to have:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in content design, content strategy, or content management,
- 2+ years of experience leading and managing a team of content designers or technical writers,
- excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- a love for both technical and user content,
- experience with establishing content strategies and delivering high-quality impactful content in line with that strategy,
- experience working with software development teams, support, designers, and marketing,
- great stakeholder management skills,
- an ability to establish respect, provide mentorship at all levels, and impress anyone or everyone you encounter.
We’d love for you to:
- be a self-starter who has confidence in their ability to get sh!t done,
- have an understanding of information architecture and content modelling. You’re attuned to the wayfinding methods people used to look for the information that they need,
- can influence others into your way of thinking.
There are many good reasons to join us:
- Impact. At Spartez you will be working on world-renowned products from the Atlassian ecosystem. Our cross-functional teams are empowered to solve complex user problems for companies such as NASA, Samsung, Red Bull, Toyota and thousands of others across the globe. Our tech stack features Java, Spring, Maven, REST, JUnit, SQL, Docker, AWS, ElasticSearch & Python.
- Culture. We’re nearly 200 people, but our organizational structure remains flat, with few management levels and agile at heart. We work in small teams, diverse in terms of setup, experience, and culture, where internal mobility and secondments are welcomed. We travel to the US, Australia and many other locations worldwide and often extend our stay beyond just business.
- Room for growth. We follow clearly defined career paths, both in engineering as well as in management, with unified and public salary bands. Everyone is entitled to a 7500 PLN annual budget and 4 days leave for educational activities. We are encouraged to speak at conferences, run 20% pet projects and participate in quarterly ShipIt hackathons.
- Comfort. We work on MacBooks, use 24 inch 4K monitors, sit on Aeron chairs and stand by desks with adjustable height if we prefer to. We’re based in a modern office with all the benefits of a city-center location. In our kitchen, there are always fresh snacks and beverages at everyone’s disposal, as well as a pantry stocked with everything you may need for a quick DIY lunch.
- Social. Each year we treat ourselves to two big company parties and countless smaller events, such as brown bags, culture mixers, Social Fridays and team achievement celebrations. On top of that, we’re all entitled to a 500 PLN quarterly social budget – some use it for lunches, others chip in for a team offsite somewhere warm. There’s no dress code.
- The usual stuff. Private medical healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card.